Our clinic provides a minimum 3 year guarantee on medical treatments and restoration works.
We provide 5 years guarantee on implants.
Extent of guarantee
In case of a failure of the laboratory works our clinics cover all necessary dental and laboratory costs to rectify the problem. In case of small adjustments and repairs, a dentist will see you at our practice. In the unlikely case that you require more extensive work, we will carry out the remedial work at the clinic in Budapest.
Pillangó (Butterfly) Clinic is not liable for any unforeseen root canal treatment after having tooth/teeth prepared for crown & bridgework. Occasionally, teeth suffer preparation trauma during crown & bridgework treatment resulting in a need for a root canal treatment afterwards.
We do not provide Guarantee for temporary solutions.
Temporary solutions (dentures/crowns/bridges) on a long-term could harm your remaining teeth or implants. Temporary dentures mean improper loading on natural teeth destroying supporting structures (gum and bone) causing increased mobility and possibly the failure of those. Plastic temporary crowns/bridges are not sealing the same way as the actual ones. Due to the gap between teeth and these types of crowns food is getting stuck causing decay and gum disease on long-term. Ineffectively fixed temporary dentures and debris collecting crowns/bridges also mean permanent irritation on implants and can cause their failure.
Guarantee will be (reduced or) invalidated
- If the patient fails to visit the dentist of Pillangó Dental for a routine supervision at least once a year.
- If patient neglects oral hygiene.
- If the dentists? instructions are not followed (e.g. the patient does not wear the total prosthesis during the night).
- If the patient undergoes treatment on the dental or laboratory work provided by the dentist of Pillangó Dental at another clinic.
- If removable restoration such as partial dentures or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly.
- If the gum tissue or teeth bone is naturally reducing.
- If the patient is a smoker.
- If the patient loses or gains a substantial amount of weight during a short period of time.
- In case of accidental damage, for example dropping dentures.
- Is there a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition (for example diabetes, epilepsy, and osteoporosis, condition after x-rays or chemotherapy)
- If the patient does not follow the treatment time line and refuses to show up on the upcoming visits as it is previously designated by the treatment plan
- If patient does not notify Pillangó (Butterfly Dental) prior to exercising the guarantee
This Guarantee does not cover any costs associated with travel and accommodation in respect of any agreement by Pillango (Butterfly) Dental to carry out remedial treatment free of charge. It is the responsibility of the patient to ensure such arrangements.